2013 flute section leaders. I’m in the middle. (:
Flute section bonfire 2013
|me:||*gets out of casket and starts to walk out of own funeral*|
|friends and family:||where are you going|
|me:||i have band|
The judges from the competition my band hosted
So we just got best in class and stuff but there wasn’t a grand champion but we got the overall highest score soooo yea there’s that
Me and my favorite band director in the whole world!
On the way to Dothan for my last competition ever.
My trumpet boyfriend is cuter than yours.
OUR NEW BAND ROOM GOT FINISHED TODAY AND WE MOVED IN HOLY SHIT ITS SO WONDERFUL
Improv Everywhere: Conduct Us
"For our latest mission, we put a Carnegie Hall orchestra in the middle of New York City and placed an empty podium in front of the musicians with a sign that read, “Conduct Us.” Random New Yorkers who accepted the challenge were given the opportunity to conduct this world-class orchestra. The orchestra responded to the conductors, altering their tempo and performance accordingly. This project was a collaboration with Carnegie Hall and Ensemble ACJW.”
Thought you guys might appreciate this little social experiment!
I can’t get over the bassoon omg. It reminds me of Jordan always going LEEDLE LEEDLE LEEDLE LEEDLE
Wow I literally hate almost every single kid on this band bus how bout I just jump out the freaking window
- "I tried a new fingering yesterday, and oh god it was so much better than what I was doing before."
- "According to my teacher, I really need to work on my tonguing right now."
- "Having bigger hands really does make all the difference sometimes."
- “Do you want to bottom or top?”
- “Rachmaninoff is always so hard.”
- “I love minors.”
- “I need to change my G string again”
- “I don’t think I can stretch that far”